OK, so it started out as a normal Saturday morning; sleeping in, morning jog, and a hot juicy burger to top it all off.
Then I got a phone call. I looked at caller ID to my dismay, it was a "Restricted" caller. Being in a good mood, decided to pick up this "Prank" caller. This person pretends to be Brittany T. (a good lookin' gal that attends my high school) and this impersonator is wondering if I will take her to prom.
Now, earlier in the week I had intended on asking Brittany to prom, but as usual, I completely forgot, so when I got this call, I remembered to ask her.
So I did, I called Brittany and asked her to prom. Personally, I was anticipating the usual "no", but was then quite surprised when she said "yes"
Now I have a prom date, and I just won the bet that was made at Newsday Marching Band festival (it's week 10 by the way, Dick's week). I have a "date" and it's with a Dalerette.
Win!
P.S. Thanks to who ever the prank caller was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment