skip to main | skip to sidebar
David Lin "Superstar"

Follow me!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 1, 2007

    Back in my day...

    What is this teamwork you speak of?
    Posted by David at 6:49 PM

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Add me if you'd like

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2010 (2)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (18)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  August (3)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2008 (64)
      • ►  December (4)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (8)
      • ►  March (7)
      • ►  February (12)
      • ►  January (14)
    • ▼  2007 (50)
      • ▼  December (23)
        • The new McMouse @ McDonalds
        • It's a trap
        • What Mozart looked like as a kid.
        • Scattamoose
        • New Ha! Hats so you'll always have the last laugh.
        • This year I opened up my christmas gift early and ...
        • Matching earings
        • What I did in music theory
        • Epic Manuver
        • Counting sheep...
        • Win, on a Saturday
        • Like Your Mom
        • Ha! Need I say anymore?
        • Superman and his Superwoman!
        • Assuming the position!
        • The greatest teacher ever!
        • Look What I Caught!
        • The Baconator!
        • That was one hard test
        • The hottest battle of the century
        • I think...
        • Random Kid!
        • Back in my day...
      • ►  November (12)
      • ►  October (15)
     
    © 2007-2010 ~ David Lin ~ All rights reserved.